Clubs Within A Club
Our Clubs within a Club help members to get to know one another and gather together in Club environments where they feel most comfortable. Our Wine and Beer Clubs are overseen by Club staff. Our other clubs are overseen by Member ambassadors, who assist the Club while taking part in activities they enjoy. Take a look at our various options and see what you can participate in next!
- Discounted prices for beer-related events
- Your own personalized glass, kept in the Pub
- Complimentary 8oz of your chosen beverage each time you order (24oz pour at the 16oz price)
- Opportunity to help choose what is on tap
Book Club II
For those members who are all about enjoying life to the max, Boomers Club is a great social community within the Club that is comprised of Baby Boomer members who like to keep active and involved from baseball outings, monthly happy hour at the Club, to charitable efforts in the Holly Springs community. Boomers Club meets for "Boomers Happy Hour" on the last Thursday of the month from 5-7PM for drinks and socializing.
Bridge II Club
Mah Jongg Club
Men's Bocce Ball Club
Men's Tennis Club
- Monthly tastings, held on the third Thursday of the month (except for December)
- Opportunity to purchase a huge range of wine at only 20% above Club cost
- No corkage fees
- Discounted prices for wine-related events